Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's all A-Flutter for Sketch it Saturday!!!
Sketch 119 Butterfly "Just Because"

I knew exactly what to use for this week's Sketch it Saturday's sketch #120 from Unscripted Sketches! Butterflies and tons of them. I have all of the Martha Stewart butterfly punches (except the border - it's too busy) and this was the perfect occasion to use them. "Just Because".

Venturing back to my BOTTOMLESS bag-o-scraps, I selected some pretty purple & teal pieces that are My Minds Eye, and some coordinating solids. The round stamped image on the vellum window is Inkadinkado and is really pretty and versatile for different themes. After chalking everybody, my fingers were purple most of the day. I embellished with some gems and my favorite gelly glitter pen...and off we go!
What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

I'm busy making lots of ornaments and other goodies for my big upcoming craft show, "Art Sunny Side Up" on September 11th. I am making a special something for the SWAG goodie bags that are given to the first 100 visitors. Have a great weekend...and kids, don't forget...Monday school starts here in South Florida : ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin