Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Last Christmas in July...arriving in August
Unscripted Sketches #117 Reveal

It's July 30th - and one final Merry Christmas in July! The heatwave continues pretty much everywhere and last week I was down with a cold that my DH brought back from Los Angeles, where it was in the 60s. I guess it's not too hot to get sick. I hope you enjoy this weeks creation.

I used one of my favorite doodled lady stamps with Sketch #117 at Unscripted Sketches. I have handcolored her with marvy markers diluted with a water brush pen.

I have the Dada Bazaar in Delray Beach tonight - and I hope "Emily" stays away for the night.
: ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin