Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, September 21, 2012

FANTASTIC!! It's FRIDAY and a Fun-Filled Weekend is Ahead...


Happy Friday! I wanted to share a few creative events that I am participating in starting tomorrow and throughout the September 29th - and everyone is invited.

Join me tomorrow {SATURDAY} for Leslie-Rahye's Very Fall Steampunk BLOG HOP to welcome the official beginning of Autumn at 10:49am EST. I will be participating with another fantastic creation in STEAMPUNKERY...




Then beginning on SUNDAY...The Viva Las VegaStamps! Design Team is putting on a party that goes everyday for the last week of September. I will have a new Halloween stamped project each and every day September 23rd - 29th. So drop in to get your daily dose of BOO!


It's a serious party, too!!! We've got a full week of HALLOWEEN inspiration, blogs, prizes, contests and - each day will feature a different way to be entered to win a prize. I can't wait for the fun to begin. 

See you tomorrow! : ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin