Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, November 5, 2012

Month of Giving Thanks...I'm THANKFUL for My Sisters...

To view my Anything But a Card "BLACK" Challenge project please CLICK HERE.

Everyone is declaring things they are thankful for every day this month on social media - but this I need to document here on my blog for family, friends and the whole world to see! I am thankful for both of my sisters:  my baby sister Andrea, who bravely and proudly serves our great country in the Army National Guard, and also dreams of singing and becoming a doctor; and my other sister Alice, three years my junior, who is the center and rock of our family and is there to catch everything that I need to see. 



Thanks to both of you for reminding me that you are never to old to go after your dreams. 

Andrea you are a star...don't forget it! And remember to always make your fabulous VOICE be heard!

This was recorded at the opening of the Orlando Magic -vs- Phoenix Suns basketball game on November 4th, 2012 at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.



I love and miss you both! When is the next SISTER DAY??? 

:) Sb

1 comment:

  1. Susan, what a wonderful post! The bond between three sisters is an amazing thing (speaking from experience!) and your sister has the most wonderful voice!! Our national anthem is NOT the easiest song to sing and she did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin