Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, December 23, 2013

Was it April... or CHRISTMAS in Paris??? Art Journaling in my Christmas Holiday Travelogue

Please take a moment to subscribe to my posts via email or bloglovin' in the
right sidebar since google reader/friend connect will be gone any minute now.


Good Morning! I can't believe Christmas is just two days away. This holiday season has flown past as this elf has been committed to a lot of bedrest recovering from this year's round of cold/flu. I haven't done very much creating - no handmade cards either. But I have made a new page in my Christmas Holiday Travelogue that I started last year {CLICK HERE to see the post}.

Many years back my hubs and I traveled to Europe and visited Paris in April. That year I photoshopped a wreath and some festive hats and I had some Christmas postcards printed. One of these has been posted on the side of my fridge so I snagged it and gave it a permanent home with stamped goodness!

Please CLICK HERE to see the full HOW-TO
that was featured over at Viva Las VegaStamps!

"We'll Always Have Paris..." It only took 13+ years - but now this trip is properly documented with a perfect painted sky to tie it all together :)


• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Viva Las VegaStamps used: "Paris Address" #17539; "We'll Always Have Paris" #17529; "Bonjour" #17525; Holly Leaf 3760; "Parisien #17541; Polaroid Print Standard Size #17543; Polaroid Print Small #17544; Grunge 1787 Writing Background #17545; Pretty Lady Stamp/Cancellation #17538; Jingle Bells Sheet Music #10686; Washi Reverse Grid Background #19075; "Paris Skyline" #10995; Dotted line from the December Daily Plate #1430; and Checkerboard Border #7952. Supplies used: Vellum Cardstock; Recycled planner calendar; Stone Grey Staz-On Ink; 1/4" Miracle Tape; various colors of Ranger Distress Paints; Snow Cap Ranger Adirondack Acrylic Paint; and various Cat's Eye Chalk Inks. Background page painted using my AMAZING No-Gelatin Printing Plate.

I wish all of you a very Happy Monday... this elf is off to try and get some last minute packages off!! Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin