Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, April 24, 2015

Recycled Notebook meets #MixedMedia with Viva Las VegaStamps! + Art Anthology



Hello friends! All week Viva Las VegaStamps! has teamed up with Art Anthology to bring you tons of inspiration with mixed-media stamped creations. Today I have a special project over at the Viva Las VegaStamps! Blog... a recycled notebook RE-Imagined!


So you don't miss anything please be sure you check out these links:


Art Anthology's Website: www.artanthologyinc.com


I have altered this journal that came to my husband as a goodie from the car dealership. It's a blank book, with lined pages – perfect for jotting down ideas and things to remember... BUT it's not me. Enter Art Anthology Gemstones ~ Dimensional Paint and Colorations Spray along with my stash of Viva Las VegaStamps! to decorate this journal in my favorite color PURPLE and also to disguise it from the hubs {so he doesn't realize I swiped this out of the recycling bin - LOL}.


In creating, I discovered the Art Anthology Gemstones ~ Dimensional Paint works great for monoprinting on my Amazing DIY No-Gelatin Printing Plate, and also for the resist technique.
Please CLICK HERE to jump over to Viva Las VegaStamps! Blog for see my tutorial and journal transformation.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

SUPPLIES: From Viva Las VegaStamps"Harlequin Diamond Background" #18920"Pure Imagination" #19041"Ferris Wheel" #16038"Bee Hung Up" #19164"London Skyline" #10597"Triangle Banner" #19043"Chevron Banner" #19042Miracle Sheets; and StazOn Jet Black InkFrom Art AnthologyGemstones ~ Dimensional Paint in Emerald and Flourite; Colorations Spray in Wild Orchid. Other Supplies: white cardstock; recycled notebook; scissors; paper trimmer; small paintbrush; Sakura of America Gelly Roll® Stardust® Pen; and pencil.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Thanks so much for dropping by! Don't forget to check out the other works for this week of inspiration from VLVS! and Art Anthology... there is blog candy to be won. Happy Friday!  :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin