Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Today is the BIG DAY!!! Have you heard???
Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team Announced!!!

I have a fantastic announcement to make and I've had to keep this under my apron since I came back from CHA in California...I almost died when I was given the news IN PERSON {thank-you Terri, you are so AMAZING}!!!

I am proud to announce that I am part of the New Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team for the next Six months...starting in March.

 

This Team will post on Monday, Wednesday and Friday's with new projects to AMAZE and INSPIRE you. Please click the name under each photo to visit each of their blogs. Please stop by their blogs and welcome each of them. I encourage you follow each of these talented artists {if you don't already already}. I am so grateful to included in this group of UBER-Talented artists. I will be stretching my creative muscles working with Crystal Lacquer and the endless possibilites that the New Terri Sproul Mixers bring to my palette!

I am very excited about this team and all of us are so excited about starting. So make sure you stay tuned to see what we are up to over at the Sakura Hobby Craft Products blog....


Have a great DAY!!!! I'm off to play with some Crystal Lacquer and the NEW Terri Sproul Mixers!!!

: ) Sb

4 comments:

  1. Susan, that's wonderful!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, Thanks for sharing I think you are a great Artist
    Painting Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!! So happy for you. Can't wait to see what's in store.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin