Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Joy" of Cardmaking using Scraps!
Christmas Card #6 using Unscripted Sketches #144

Happy Saturday...again. Here is today's Sketch-it-Saturday sketch #144 creation. This is Christmas Card number six created using scraps received in a package I received this week in a "SCRAP SWAP" I participated in. I took about 100 different patterned paper scraps of varying sizes from 8" x 10" down to 3" x 5", sent to swap hostess, who lovingly swapped out all submitted and sent back to us. I got the papers out of my new fun pile of scraps. I finished off this card with some glittery Sandy Lion Holiday Stickers and a red metallic twine bow. Quick and easy - AND - I only fidgeted around with the bow for about 5 minutes, too. I really like how the similar colors in all of the elements really pull this card together!
What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

Since my trip last weekend, I have been sick, and I still am - so I will be getting some much needed rest {per doctor's orders}. I'm having a relaxing weekend indoors and planning a Steampunk project for an upcoming bloghop on February 11th. Have a crafty day!
: ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin