Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, April 3, 2009

S.S.U.S. Swap - Green with Envy

This card went to Jane in my S.S.U.S. group. The white is a piece of crumpled, torn vellum. It is not as transparent because it is cardstock weight. I have a huge IRIS box of scraps with leftover bits & pieces...it comes in handy when making these cards. I covered a metallic green pipe cleaner with several green fibers to decorate the edge of the card. I've been wanting to try that technique for a while now. The free space is stamped and punched from a leftover section of alcohol inked paper. "Lucky Numbers" stamped in peeled paint distress ink with my EK typewriter letter stamps [love those lil' babies - I finally got my hands on the number set to match]. The little green stapled tag is from a baggie of tags I collect from my DH dry cleaning. My way of artfully recycling them. The bingo card is a large wood mount stamp by hero arts [i think - i have to look at it and post later] stamped with Stazon on green metallic paper...

now off to work on the next set of cards for my stamping 101 class that is on tax day...Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin