Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, May 1, 2009

Artist's Choice Card - S.S.U.S.


This is one of the cards I made last month for the Stamping 101 workshop I teach at my local SB store. This stamped background is created using a variation of the emboss resist technique. Stamped with a stamp by My Minds Eye on a white background with a purple cat's eye pigment ink, then applied clear EP and repeated many times before using heat gun. Then I applied EK Chalklets with a puff. This gives a very soft, subtle look - AND FEEL! I used a decorative EK slot punch on blank card to inset stamped paper into and added a little Stickle border BLING.

I sent this to Candy for the Artist's Choice Swap for the Snobby Stuck-Up Stamping Group.

Also - I finally figured out a name for my Etsy shoppe: SalonD'Arte

I created a blog and I need to photograph my Artsy things to eventually list on Etsy at SalonDArte...an exhibition of handcrafted items. Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin