Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, November 7, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!! Shop Grand Opening....

For the past 6 months, I have been getting my feet wet with Etsy and Ebay - I have learned that with low cost items like mine, after the listing fees and then percentage cut to them and then one to paypal, too - it doesn't seem worth it for the pennies that may remain at the end of a sale. Etsy is good with the advertising of artists, so it's worth it, but nothing is wrong with a little diversity. After just completing my first wholesale order of ornaments, I decided to add another outlet - it can't hurt, right? By being semi-active on twitter, I found out about a NEW marketplace for artisans that is FEE Free & very user friendly. YAY!!! Now I have my own shop at http://www.zibbet.com/sbartist. If you would like info on opening your own shop, click here. It is a handmade only marketplace, free for listing up to 25 items and they offer a premium membership for unlimited listings.

So announcing...

sbartist - painting in the dark...and other whims...

sbartist's Shop @zibbet.com

Inside my galleries, you will find a diverse grouping of items from my sister shops SalonD'Arte and SMBdesign as well as original art & reproductions, handcrafted paper items & cards, & whatever strikes my creative muse...photography, found object collage even artist supplies. I'm always adding new and different things so please check back often...

Don't fight the crowds at the mall - consider giving the gift of a handmade original...

Think GREEN! Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin