Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, November 9, 2009

Ornaments are a passion...

I've been researching origami and kusudama via google and I have found so many cool blogs and info out there in cyberspace - I am so happy to be living in the 21st century - I don't know how people learned anything before the internet...anyway...

I found the coolest thing!

*** 2009 Bloggers Ornament Exchange ***


I thought I was a little nutty, but this is crazy in a cool crafty way. I love christmas ornaments and I have a small collection of treasures I've found here and there. My grandmother and I exchange an ornament each Christmas as our gift. It is a special tradition that is just between us and we have been doing for many years now.

I just signed up to participate and if you want to join in, please visit PamperingBeki's Pampering You Blog here. Here's the rules: Be willing to send an ornament of aprox. $10 value to your partner. They can be handmade, store bought, Etsy bought, whatever. They should all be handmade, but not everybody is crafty, but a passion for ornaments is shared by many. Can't wait to see what I get...I hope it's handmade ; ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin