Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Scrapbook Page in a Box Variations

Today I am featured with a Holiday How-to Project over at Unscripted Sketches. So go over there and check it out!!!! Then come back to see these great variations of my holiday gift box.

This first version is how the instructions describe for a nine square pattern, like quilt squares.

A view of sides folded in before applying lid.

Here's a version for Thanksgiving...

I love my Quickutz!!! Isn't Mr. Gobble so adorable with his googlie eyes. I never miss an opportunity to use googlies...

This box has an embossed sentiment "From the Heart" with a bow.


And finally one for Easter or Springtime complete with Mr. Hoppitty...


This box uses a quickutz bunny holding sign die and is embellished with some springtime Mrs. Grossman's 12" border stickers.

The possibilities are endless with this project. It's quick and easy and doesn't need a lot of supplies. My sister and her girls made one last weekend as a gift to take to a birthday party of a friend at girl scouts. They put a bunch of photos from their Girl Scout activities. I know a girl who made thirty of these for party favors for her Sweet 16 birthday party and she left a couple open spaces for recipients to add their own photos and momentos from the party.

Ohhh - what if you made a GIANT one out of poster board....this would be great for a reunion, baby shower or wedding, for guests to add to and sign at the event!!! OH - this would be so fantastic!!! When I do this I will definitely post my results. : ) Sb











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin