Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, July 25, 2011

Special Christmas Wishes...
Unscripted Sketches #116

It has been a busy weekend preparing for some upcoming craft shows next weekend. Here is my latest creation using Sketch it Saturday's sketch #116 over at Unscripted Sketches. If this card looks a little familiar...it is because I have been using the same pile of Christmas Stuff for the past few cards...and there is still scraps leftover - can you believe it?

The photo is of my childhood dog, Putzel. I have pictures of him and I equally enjoying his milkbone dog treats. It's hard to tell from the scan, but the sentiment strips are curled over on the edges, bent wavy and popped up in places with 3-D dots to look like wavy banners.

What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

Wishing you all a great week - the last one in July and stay cool. Check back tomorrow for my last special post for the Christmas in July Celebration at Unscripted Sketches. I will be really busy all week preparing for three (3) - YIKES - three craft shows coming up. The next one is on July 31st... Beat Cup Folk Art & Craft Fair. I am so excited.
: ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin