Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sketch it Saturday #114 Reveal...on Monday!

I apologize for the delay in post...I was on a weekend getaway with the hubby to "HOT-Lanta" (Atlanta) getting some much needed R&R and some "Soul-Food". Can I get you some swee-eee-eeet tea?

We are one week into our Christmas in July Extravaganza with ideas and features on the Unscripted Sketches Designer, games, and more. Hope you are enjoying the daily posts.

For this week's Sketch it Saturday's #114 over at Unscripted Sketches my creation might look a little familiar. That's because I still have the same papers, stickers and stuff in my hand, so it must be used....and fast - with a holiday twist.

What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

Hope you have a great week! This week will be very busy...I have the DADA Bazaar on Thursday evening, and check back Friday (July 15th) at Unscripted Sketches for another special holiday How-to project by me. See ya!

: ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin