Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Peace and Joy with Unscripted Sketches #190


Happy Saturday! It's three days before Christmas and I'm sharing this "Peace"ful Holiday card in Pink and Green using Unscripted Sketches #190.

Today's creation using sketch #190 is on a shimmery hot pink paper base. The "Peace" patterned paper I received in a scrap swap layered on a scrap of green cardstock. The three accents are cut from a 12x12 patterned paper by DCVW.

**A TIP** Make your own embellishments from patterned paper by cutting it up into smaller pieces. These accents were cut out from a 12x12 patterned paper with a grid pattern of these shapes in varied pinks and greens. So I trimmed out a few and used them as accents. Easy peasy.

New challenge for 2013???

I have ONE more card to complete my challenge of making Christmas cards all year. I'm undecided on what to do...should I start a new challenge for the new year??? Or should I keep on creating Christmas. I think I should start something new. Any ideas??? Please leave a comment with your suggestion. ATC's, art journal pages, collages... a certain theme...please shout out.


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun... and post your creation on their page via inlinkz for all the world to see!



Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! If you are next Saturday, please join me evat 4:00pm EST {1pm PST} in the Daylight Musings room at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! I am demonstrating there every Saturday where I'm sharing my projects, showing how-to's, sharing tips, and there'sprizes. Hope to see you there!
 : ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin