Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, May 5, 2013

A 3-Ring Circus Explodes from an A.T.C. for Anything But a Card Challenges No. 18


Happy CINCO de MAYO!!! I hope you are enjoying your weekend and taking some time to get cre8tive. This is week two of Anything But a Card Challenges... Number 18 that dedicated to "A.T.C.'s" { artist trading cards}. This format is one that I have been creating and trading for many years and once you start making these... you just can't stop!


Today I am sharing this A.T.C. that is a little interactive. If you know me... I'm a fan of the arts of origami and kusadama and LOVE things that fold up, pop-up and explode. And this is my pocket 3-ring Circus - just remove the outer band... and the show begins {insert ringmaster announcer here}!!! A few stamped images, some gorgeous G45 paper and a little glitter... Ta-DA!!!

There's two weeks to play along and link up via inlinkz froggy. Anything But a Card Challenges is a bi-weekly challenge and today, begins week 2 of our challenge. Our wonderful Design Team showcases NEW "A.T.C" projects today. Please click here to head on over to ABAC and more ATC's shared by the design team AND submissions by all of you. REMEMBER - THIS CHALLENGE IS ONLY A.T.C.'s.


Now on with the SHOW!
Presenting an
"sbartist ORIGINAL explosion A.T.C."!


The fringe ticket banding is removed, exposing the front cover {an ATC adhered using my Xyron 5" sticker maker - makes assembly quick and easy}. Ribbon tabs created by running through my Xyron "X" sticker maker, folding over on itself and sandwiching between the layers.


This is the back cover. The thing about Graphic 45 papers is that they are so lovely and it's really hard to bring myself to cut them up... 


 

so with some creative folding - this A.T.C. is "bigger on the inside"!

And now I'm off to PLAY...


I hope you are inspired to play along and try your hand at some artist trading cards! I created a masterboard made from paper scraps on my table last weekend during my Saturday Crafts Fair demo that is evolving into a lovely set of ten ATC's. I'm so excited to be making these mini masterpieces!!! :) Sb

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful piece Susan! I so agree about not cutting G45 images but your clever way of folding means you don't have to. BTW I create masterboards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love your exploding ATC - what a great creation!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, and you are right, it is such a shame to cut some of those graphic 45 papers up.
    Just become a follower, I really thought I was already, blond moments xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What an awesome creation! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love surprises and that's just what you created :0 Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan I love this ATC what a great us of wonderful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, Susan! Your artwork is always so fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Susan...fantastic project. I love your art...it's always so much fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin