Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Inchie Stamps Create Faux Window Card for Unscripted Sketches #211



Welcome to Sketch-It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches! Today I made a quick card using some leftover scraps paired with some Inkadinkado clear inchie stamps for this week's Unscripted Sketches sketch #211.

I have been a little overbooked the past several weeks, but my projects for Unscripted Sketches have been piling up in the get finished and blogged file. Now that I've got my schedule down to a new routine with running the Amazing Crafting Products Creative Team, heading the Anything But A Card Challenges Blog, and helping out as co-admin for Unscripted Sketches... I'm getting back to the FUN part - CREATING!


This card went together pretty easy with some coordinating solid and patterned paper scraps and one stamped image. I have a couple sets of Inkadinkado inchie stamps - so I took six inchie stamps and arranged them like a window frame, stamped in green pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I finished off the corners with creme photo corners to balance the layered die-cut butterfly {I don't know the make since I received it in a goodie swap}. This card is 5" x 7" and is perfect for a handwritten note card.


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun... and post your creation on their page via inlinkz for all the world to see!

Thanks for stopping by!!! See you tomorrow with my Anything But A Card Challenges project for Challenge #19
: ) Sb

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! Very creative! I never would've thought of using the inchie stamps. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin