Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, May 29, 2015

Who Cut the CAKE at the #Stamping Party...



I had a fun time making this real snarky birthday card last week for my sister using Viva Las VegaStamps! for the "C is for Cake" challenge over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers {CLICK HERE to see my card from last week}.

While on this sugar high from all the CAKE... I had a little more rubber inspiration that I just had to get out of my head! Woe is a stampers life - LOL! So I made a couple CAS cards on white card blanks with black ink, markers and a bit of stamping/fussy cutting on bright colored papers. Enjoy!

"Hurry or the Party might be over..."



I have a bunch of birthday themed stamps in a baggie. It never dawned on my until this challenge - the combination just seems so right... or is this so WRONG - teeheehee!




I added some quick POPs of color to the hats and balloons by stamping onto bright colorful cardstock and fussy cut the pieces. A glue pen makes quick work of attaching small pieces.



The party streamer stamp was in a really light blue and I went over with my gelly stardust pen, the scanner couldn't even pick it up as its like a watermark. I fussy cut the cake to overlay onto three strips of washi tape - one stamped with the sentiment. **A TIP** Stamp on the washi tape before layering.


• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Do You LOVE to STAMP??!
The party is almost over
with the current team
and the call is OPEN!


Thanks so much for dropping by! I'm going to apply to keep my inky post at VLVS!... what about you?? Are you a fellow rubber addict? Here's your chance to join the design team {CLICK HERE for details} and stamp til' your hearts content! GO FOR IT!!!  :) Sb

5 comments:

  1. They are all cute. I like the cake crossing.. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a couple more fabulous birthday cards! Thanks for joining (again!) at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he he fab cake inspired creations!! I love the little old dude, looks like the balloon is holding him up!!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "C is for Cake" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such an enabler... when I see your cards I always have stamps to add to my VLVS wish list! I love these cards. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun! I really like the 'hurry' one!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin