Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Feeling Lucky...and Playing...


Today is my once-a-month stamping 101 class I teach at my local SB store. Stamping is an addiction to me, though I am quite haphazard about it. I have a couple loyal students who show up regardless of what we are making - all in an effort, to PLAY, experiment, and learn a few techniques. This is one of the cards we are making today. This clover stamp is so beautiful, I couldn't resist using it. I am LUCKY, creatively and in love, and in return I am happy to pass on my knowledge to others...Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin