Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, January 11, 2009

PLAYing with my chalk inks...


Part of my daily PLAY activities is to spend a few minutes doing things that I need to do but never get around to - in order to be able to PLAY longer and more efficiently. I have all of these chalk-lets [chalk inks] that I have abused to the point of the ink pad falling off the container. So today, in my frantic search for class materials I came across a glue gun - FINALLY - I have two, both lost in my artistic mess, so I will take 10 minutes and glue these babies back on so I can stop wasting the ink on my fingers...

Sometimes the simplest of tasks are the hardest to accomplish. Why? Because when I play I don't put everything away...Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin