Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, January 11, 2009

New PLAYtoy I found in the street


I am always looking towards the ground, mainly because I'm quite clumsy. And today I found this little gem in the street. It's part of a game or some toy [depicting a brain in a jar] and will soon become part of some altered art...YAY!

It's a small world that I find a goodie of such subject matter. I am a veteran from the advertising agency days [when I was in my twenty somethings & times and $$$$ were good - pre BUSH] and the name of my creative PLAYground was BRAINSTORMS advertising. Oh the sweet memories this has brought back. I long for the good-old-days and still hold out hope that my old friends will call me back one day when this economy starts its way back up : ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin