Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy First Day - Mr. President!!!

Today is a NEW day and we are getting a fresh start with a NEW President! We have CNN on at work and I have been catching bits and pieces of the festivities around my work. The highlight of the afternoon was about 1/3 of the way through the parade route, when President Obama stopped the limo and got out and walked with his FIRST Lady down the parade route... what a refreshing change of pace - showing his gratitude to all who elected him. He is our President - with a capital "P". Of the people and for the people - and the PEOPLE CHEERED for miles around. I can't wait to get home and watch the whole day uninterrupted on my DVR.

I am so lucky to be alive at such a turning point in history. I'm feeling a little guilty now for taking my government and American History classes in summer school to clear my senior year schedule for more Art classes...Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin