Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, March 30, 2012

Great News!!! I'm still an AMPrincess of Amazing Mold Putty!!!

Today the new Design Team has been announced for Amazing Mold Putty!!!

The new team will be showing off their projects starting on April 1st. Please stop by each of their blogs and give them a big welcome. 

I'm so excited to be selected for a second term on this team and I have so many great things to share!











{Yippee...it's me!!!}



Lee Brehon 


Happy Crafting! I hope you have a great weekend...
I'm off on yet another Amazing Mold Putty adventure...Sb

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Susan! You do such amazing things with that putty.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin