Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, March 26, 2012

MY "MESSY WORK TABLE" A Photo Collaboration

I hereby declare and post "MY MESSY WORK TABLE". I am not afraid nor ashamed to share this with the world. I have so many works in progress in preparation for the largest Indie Craft Show of the Year, "The Odd Duck Bazaar" on March 31st - so this has been my creative work in progress lately. I guess when I finally complete all these projects and I can see through the glass top of my table, I will be free to move on to a new artistic adventure! Sb

***************

Don't forget...Get your raffle tickets to enter to win a Cricut Expression 2! This is a fundraiser with all proceeds benefitting the Charity Wings Organization. Drawing to be held on May 5th. This prize is open to everyone, everywhere and will be shipped internationally.

1 comment:

  1. Does not look any worse than mine, Susan, just looks like you are busy!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin