Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Making Image Transfers: A Tutorial using Sakura Crystal Lacquer

YES!!!
YOU CAN YOU MAKE AN IMAGE TRANSFER
using CRYSTAL LACQUER!!!


Today I have step-by-step tutorial over at the Sakura Hobby Craft Design Blog on how to make an image transfer using Sakura Hobby Crafts Crystal Lacquer!

 I learned to paint at a very young age...my first paint being Chocolate Cake!

Completed tag using Crystal Lacquer image transfer,
painted papers using Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers,
stamped images and Caran D'Ache Water Crayons.

I hope you give this technique a try. Also, while you are there, browse around through the projects from the other Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team members for some great tips and ideas! See you next month with my next Sakura Hobby Craft creation on April 3rd, 2012.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!  Sb : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin