Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Some EXCITING News...


On May 5th along with the ODD Show Crew and many other crafting friends...let me name drop here: Terri Sroul and Lisa Fulmer {just to name a few}; I, Susan Brown, will be doing an online demo for the Odd Show National Scrapbook Day Extravaganza. This will be my first streaming event - so I invite you to join in the fun. ALSO...there is a fundarising event in collaboration with this event for the GRAND PRIZE....da ta da da....a brand new CRICUT EXPRESSION 2!!! Click the blinkie below to get your raffle tickets now and help us raise funds for "Charity Wings" Organization.


This raffle is open WORLDWIDE!!! Yes - INTERNATIONAL!!! So all you overseas crafters - you can WIN, too!!! Good Luck! FYI - I bought the first three tickets...and I'm crossing my fingers : )





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin